Dr Geeta Aurangabadkar
MBBS, MRCGP (UK), PGD Diabetes (leicester university, UK), MRCP (UK)
- Dr Geeta Aurangabadkar did her MBBS from Shivaji University, Maharashtra in 2001 with University gold medal.
- She worked in UK for 15 years and gained an extensive experience as a Physician and General Practitioner.
- Achieving both MRCGP (UK- 2007) and MRCP( UK- 2008) at a very young age, she is one of the youngest membership holders.
- She had her higher training in Diabetes at University of Leicester and achieved Distinction during her training. She has pursued MSC in Endocrinology from Queen Mary Institute, London.
- After returning to India, she joined as a Consultant physician and Endocrinologist in Care Hospital, Hyderabad, one of the biggest hospitals in India. Within few months, she gained popularity among patients. She has been very proactive in teaching junior staff to help them with practical skills of managing diabetes and Endocrine patients in day to day practice. She has done several presentations to medical consultants and has devised a number of clinical protocols for the hospital.
- She is highly motivated and committed to her work and strives towards continued excellence in clinical care.