- Name :Dr. S. Sunanda
- Hospital :Suman chandra Hospital
- Address :YMCA Narayana guda
- Timings:6pm – 8pm (by prior Appointment)
- Days :Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Hospital :Care Hospital
- Address :Exhibition ground road, Nampally
- Timings:10am – 4pm (by prior Appointment)
- Email : email@example.com
- Phone : 040-24755548
Dr S Sunanda
- Dr Sunanda did her MBBS from Gandhi Medical College, and MD in Chest medicine in Osmania Hospital, Hyderabad in 1995. She did her Fellowship in critical care at Mediciti hospital.
- With over 23 years of clinical experience in chest medicine specializing in Sleep disorders, Critical care medicine and Ventilator management, along with keen interest in academic exchanges on various national and international platforms. She is dedicated to provide better holistic healthcare facilities to the less privileged, solve challenging and critical medical cases as well as continue to be a strong voice in the medical dialogue not only in the academic circles, but also in public awareness campaigns.
- She has been a senior Consultant Pulmonologist at Care Hospitals, Hyderabad since 1999. She has a special interest in Sleep disorders, critical care medicine and ventilator management.
- Other specialist interests include preventive care, infection control practices and smoking de-addiction therapies & Adult vaccination strategies.
- She is a Fellow of American College of Chest Physicians [FACCP] [USA].
Fellow of Society for Advanced Studies in Medical Science [FSASMS] Fellow of Association of College of Chest Physicians – India [FCCP – India] Member of Indian Sleep Disorders Association.
- She has participated in several International and National academic conferences. She is Certified by The John Hopkins University for “Understanding, Prevention and Managing COPD”.
- She is Author of a book called “Step By Step Approach to Arterial Blood Gases” published by Jaypee Bros.