- Name : Dr Venkat Ramana
- Address : 51, Venkateswara colony, Hyderabad – 29
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : 040-60609111
Dr Venkat Ramana
MBBS. MRCPCH (UK). CCT (UK). FRCR (UK)
- Dr Venkat Ramana did his MBBS from Gandhi Medical college from 1992-98.
- Dr Venkat Ramana has worked more than 17 years in UK, and is one of the few doctors in the world with dual Royal College qualifications – Royal College of Paediatrics (MRCPCH) and Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR), London, UK.
- After having worked in world renowned institutes as a Consultant, he has returned to India and started Excell Multispeciality Institute with a vision to extend his expertise into the corporate world including provision of European/UK standards of healthcare within India and abroad.
- He regularly visits UK/USA to participate in business meetings, conferences and courses and to teach and train junior doctors. He has participated and presented at various international meetings in USA, Canada, Europe and Singapore.
- His special interests are Cross-sectional imaging including Uro-radiology, Brain & spine radiology and Children’s imaging. He is actively involved in Teleradiology and Telemedicine. His passion, enthusiasm for academic activities and his clinical acumen has been appreciated worldwide.
- His hardwork, dedication and commitment is evident in his endeavour to establish his company in India and collaborate with renowned institutions across the world.
- He is available for specialised ultrasound scans and for 2nd opinions on challenging CT and MRI studies.